Generative Fill is a new AI-powered tool in Adobe Photoshop that allows you to fill in areas of an image with new content. This can be useful for removing unwanted objects, adding new objects, or creating entirely new images.
To use Generative Fill, follow these steps:
- Select the area of the image that you want to fill in. You can use any of the selection tools in Photoshop, such as the Marquee Tool or the Lasso Tool.
- Click on the Generative Fill button in the toolbar.
- In the Generative Fill dialog box, enter a description of the content that you want to fill in the area. You can be as specific or as general as you want.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Photoshop will generate a new image based on your description. You can then adjust the image to your liking.
Here are some tips for using Generative Fill:
- Be as specific as possible in your description. The more specific you are, the better Photoshop will be able to generate the desired results.
- Use keywords. Keywords can help Photoshop to understand what you are looking for. For example, if you want to fill in an area with a picture of a cat, you could use the keywords “cat”, “animal”, and “pet”.
- Use examples. If you have an example of the type of content that you want to fill in the area with, you can provide it to Photoshop. This will help Photoshop to generate a more accurate result.
- Adjust the settings. There are a number of settings that you can adjust in the Generative Fill dialog box, such as the size and quality of the generated image. Experiment with different settings to see what works best for you.
Here are some examples of how to use Generative Fill:
- Remove unwanted objects from an image. For example, if you have a photo of a beautiful landscape but there is a power line running through it, you can use Generative Fill to remove the power line.
- Add new objects to an image. For example, if you have a photo of a blank wall, you can use Generative Fill to add a picture of a painting or a mural to the wall.
- Create entirely new images. Generative Fill can be used to create entirely new images, such as abstract art or surreal landscapes. The possibilities are endless.
Generative Fill is a powerful new tool that can be used to create amazing and creative images. With a little practice, you will be able to use Generative Fill to take your photography to the next level.