I talked about the Adobe Carousel app back at the start of the month when adobe announced it. With Adobe Carousel you can store your images in the cloud and access them from any device. The app is free but you will need a subscription in order to store your images in the cloud. You can get a free 30 day trial at launch and then after that the pricing starts at $59.99 per year or $5.99 per month (this is a discounted rate at the start that Adobe is offering). Normal pricing will be $99 per year or $9.99 per month.
You can download the app in iTunes here. Adobe Carousel App.. I’ll post a full review as soon as I am able to spend a little time with the app. In the meantime here are some highlights from Adobe on what Carousel does:
• simply add photos to your Adobe Carousel photo library on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you’ll instantly have access to them in Adobe Carousel on your other iPad, iPhone, and Mac devices
• easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique looks
• create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects
• simply invite family members to add photos to your library via their own Adobe Carousel apps, and let them flag their favorites so everyone can quickly find the best-loved shots
• share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
• snap new photos right from Adobe Carousel on your iPhone or iPad, and they’ll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices
And a little highlight video from Adobe:
What do you think of Adobes jump into the cloud? Leave a comment at the bottom and lets chat.
If you like our articles remember to share them on Facebook, Twitter or +1 them on Google. I appreciate you spreading the word to your photo friends! Also remember to always start a conversation by leaving a Facebook comment at the bottom of the page. I love to hear from you.